Our Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Stories!

(Miranda)My group is doing our project on stories.I thought about it and got an idea that 'everything tells a story' and instead of showing people tell doukhobor stories we could use the pics that we took at the Doukhobor museum and have them with a saying or a meaning.Then the next day I told my idea to my group and they thought it was a great idea so that's what we have been working on.We have worked hard and hopefully people will understand and get a better understanding of the Doukhobors from our video.

By:Miranda,Katelyn,and Quinn!

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to see that you had a "big picture" idea about Doukhobor stories! Pairing up photographs with meaning is exactly what documentary filmmakers do. I am looking forward to seeing your final project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's katelyn and I'm doing a great job....... I think I did the storyboard and Quinn helped me with the tecknickle stuff and I really apresheate that .thanks Quinn. And Miranda helped me with finding some pics and she helped me look for music and my group is doing great for a while we were off track the we got right back on board. I'm proud of my group and are project and at first I really didn't want to do this but they are interesting they have great voices and it's cool how they use their voices Not a interment . I also like the their art. Now I really understand them .
    Thank you t mrs.sookro and mrs Malloff and my group

    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete