Our Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Final Reflection

For a final reflection in our Doukhobor projects we got prompts to write something. My class got three prompts the first was:
What is culture mean to you and how could it bring a community together?
This is what I wrote:
Culture is a way of life for a group of people. How it would bring a community together is that since they all share something it brings them together.
Our second prompt was what we thought a Doukhobor was.
Here are my thoughts:
Doukhobor's are peaceful, happy, helping, spiritual and open minded people.
Our last prompt was one that I think I was the best at.
What we thought was valuable to learning about different cultures?
Here is what I thought:
Learning about different cultures makes me think of the values and things that are important to their culture. This causes me to think of what my values are and if i have any connections to that culture.
this was my final reflection. I enjoyed learning about the Doukhobors culture and I think you would to! this blog was written by:
Shyanna W.  

No comments:

Post a Comment