Our Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Music Project

We finished the project, it is great that we can be so proud of our short movies! I have some questions that I anwsered before and after, here they are:

What Does Culture Mean To You?
I thind culture is when a group of people shore the same beliefs and are connected in some way. They share the same history and homeland. I think all cultures have some hardships but that just makes the culture stronger. Cultures will change and evolve, but there roots will stay the same. That is what makes us individual. Everyone has a culture.

What Is Your Understanding Of Doukhobors?
I am a Doukhobor so I knew a lot before hand. The thing I learnt most was when the Doukhobors got sent to the schools, my understanding still deepend, but I learn a lot at Sunday School. I will continue to learn about my herritige/culture.

What Are Some Connections Between Your Culture And Doukhobors?
I am Doukhobor, so my culture is Doukhobor. On my Dads side I have some culture from all over Europe. I think all cultures appreciate food, music and there religion in differant ways. Some things might be more important then others depending on the backround.

I love the way we could explore technology and learn some history from around the Kootnays!

Thanks to: Ms. Malloff, Mrs. Sookro, Mo, William, and the Grandparents

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment